Master of Business Administration
Ready to advance your career in business? Earn your MBA with a university that offers comprehensive training for ethical leadership grounded in Mercy values.
Georgian Court University is now offering its Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)- accredited Master of Business Administration program through its partnership with Brookdale Community College in Hazlet.
Featuring the same respected course content you’d find on our main campus in Lakewood, the GCU@Hazlet MBA offers a blend of on-site and convenient online courses, so you can advance your education while continuing to work full-time. Choose from a traditionally paced two-year program or a self-paced format for a program that’s as flexible as you need it to be.
Career Opportunities for MBA Graduates
MBA graduates bring a blend of advanced skills and knowledge to the table that can enhance many types of roles. That’s why employers are eager to hire them: according to the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC), 9 out of 10 corporate employers planned to hire an MBA graduate in 2017.i
Completing your MBA can help you compete in the marketplace, prepare to move beyond middle-management roles, or begin your own venture in the private or public sector.
Required Courses for the MBA Program
The MBA program is made up of 18 courses covering 36 credits of advanced business education. Courses include:
- AC602 Management Accounting & Budgetary Control (3 credits)
- BU600 Production & Operations Management (3 credits)
- BU602 Business Analytics (3 credits)
- BU603 International Business (3 credits)
- BU604 Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (3 credits)
- BU605 Legal Environment of Business (3 credits)
- BU609 Management & Leadership(3 credits)
- BU626 Marketing Management (3 credits)
- BU628 Financial Management Policy (3 credits)
- EC611 Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- BU691 Strategic Management (3 credits)
- BU691A Strategic Management Simulation (3 credits), or BU691B Strategic Management Project (3 credits)
There is also an 18-credit (six course) Common Professional Component (CPC), offering bridging material for students who did not major in business. Students who enter the program with an undergraduate background in business will be waived from most or all of the CPC courses.
Please note that program requirements, including courses and course schedules, are subject to change. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Transform Your World with Georgian Court University
Complete your MBA with Georgian Court University at Hazlet. Contact our admissions department today!