Georgian Court University’s admissions team is ready to help you begin your journey toward new opportunities.
Choose your preferred location to learn about:
- Admissions Requirements: Learn about required college experience, minimum GPAs, what we accept as transfer credit, and more.
- Tuition and Fees: Learn what the costs of attending GCU are, and find an overview of what financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Choose a Location
- Lakewood—Our main campus, offering all traditional undergraduate and graduate programs
- Hazlet—Our partnership with Brookdale Community College in Hazlet, Monmouth County, offering continuing and adult education undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Cumberland—Our partnership with Cumberland County College in Vineland, Cumberland County, offering continuing and adult education
- Online—Offering undergraduate business administration, undergraduate criminal justice, Master of Business Administration (MBA), and M.A. in Holistic Health Studies programs accessible from anywhere you need them to be
DEGREE UP! with Georgian Court University
Complete your degree with Georgian Court University: contact our Office of Admissions today or call 732-835-6644!