Why You Should Study with Georgian Court at Hazlet
Georgian Court University’s partnership with Brookdale Community College in Hazlet helps extend our educational mission beyond our Lakewood campus. For you, it means access to quality degree-completion programs close to where you live and work.
With Georgian Court University in Hazlet, you can:
- Gain access to the same quality education found on our main campus—all our course content at Hazlet is identical to programs at Lakewood.
- Study with Georgian Court University professors and carefully selected instructors who are passionate about teaching, actively engaged with their fields of study, and eager to help you succeed.
- Put your previous college experience to work with one of New Jersey’s most transfer-friendly institutions. Our admissions policies consider credit from many institutions and alternative credit programs (such as military training and CLEP tests).
- Attend class in a work-friendly format—our Hazlet programs feature evening class schedules and, in some cases, the opportunity to take some of your courses online.
Finally, completing your degree with us gives you the tools you need to advance in your career, prepare for new opportunities, and change your life.
Programs at Hazlet
Bachelor’s Degree Completion:
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies
- B.A. in Psychology
- RN to B.S.N. (Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion)
Find out more about admissions requirements and transfer credit information at the Hazlet admissions page.
DEGREE UP! with Georgian Court University
Complete your degree with Georgian Court University: contact our Office of Admissions today or call 732-835-6644!